Here you will find an overview of all posts from our facebook page Beat Concept!
Ever wondered how magnets can help in healing? Here you can read all about magnetic therapy.
- This week we will focus on Biofeedback
- Alternative methods of treating high blood pressure
- Do you or anyone you know have asthma? Here are a few home remedies to help!
- What we eat can play a major role in how we feel. Here are a few recipes for smoothies that can help with arthritis.
- Hibiscus is used for a number of remedies here in Dominica. We want to share the plant with you so that you too can benefit from it.
- Names of plants differ from country to country. Here in Dominica this is called ‘toloma’. It is usually ground and used as a flour substitute or to make cereal.
- „One good thing about music, is when it hits you, you feel no pain.“–Bob Marley
- Many people on the Caribbean still rely heavily on bush medicine. Here are a few of them.
- Weight loss can sometimes be difficult. Here is a natural way to help with weight loss
- The sorrel plant is mainly harvested during the Christmas time here in Dominica. It is used to make juice or jam. It is also beneficial to our health.
- Just a slight look into the history of flower essences.
- Cayenne pepper is more than just seasoning for your food.
- Guava season is one of my favourite fruit seasons here in Dominica!
- More multipurpose seasonings!
- Mangoes are yum! We have so many different kinds here in Dominica!
- ”What’s better than a plant that gives wishes when you puff its fluff? A plant that provides health benefits! Dandelion is an excellent food and medicine!” -Unknown
- More and more people are learning about the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- “Uhhh well garlic is my go to plant. It’s like the everything plant.”
-Vern O’Brian Maxwell